Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zion National Park


July  ,2008
Zion National Park was another one of our stops.  Zion has gigantic sandstone hills.  We stayed at a resort just outside of the park.   We went for a hike in a canyon where the walls around us were miles high!!  it took us six hours to do the hike.  We were walking through a river that was knee deep.  We had our tennis shoes and socks on.  It was so much fun.  We had a great time because it was really hot there and the river was cold!  We stayed at Zion for three days. 

3 comments:

Mackydoodle said...

That sounds like fun and really hard! It took you a while to update the blog. I miss you. You should go on a canoe trip. Those are really fun.

Macky-doodle

Stephanie said...

That sounds so cool! I wish they had something like that in Washinngton DC. When I went there this summer I just baked in the heat.. :P

Anonymous said...

Soo pretty! Is that in the narrows?